RETURN POLICY+ 查看更多
Part(s) or Item(s) purchased may only be returned within 30 days and we reserve the right to deduct the appropriate handling charges or reduce the refund amount to reflect any damage or reduction in value of the goods as a result of incorrect handling or damage.
- All goods that are incorrectly supplied will be refunded within 7 days, providing they are returned as new in their original packaging.
- You may return any defective part(s) to LNN Auto Ltd Pty within 30 days from your date of order.
- All returns must be in its original condition and packaging, with receipt. No returns will be accepted if the 30 days have elapsed.
- All parts to be returned must be in their original condition, and cannot be disassembled or damaged due to incorrect installation.
- We are not responsible for installation errors. We are also not responsible for any labor expenses, towing expenses caused by the use of wrong or defective parts during installation.
- Parts Not Returnable: Electrical parts and/or Sensors are not returnable if plugged in or unsealed for any reason.
- All body parts are sold “as is”. Any adjustment must be negotiated at the time of purchase in writing.
- No returns will be accepted if the part has been damaged by improper installation or operation.
- LNN Auto Pty Ltd reserves the right to ask for a valid photo ID for all returns that will be recorded at the time of the return.
- Refunds for returns normally processed and credited between 5 to 6 business days from the date we receive your return. Once we receive the returned part(s), we will test it for approval. Once the return has been approved and processed, the refund will be credited. Refunds on defective parts will be made only if a replacement part is not available.
- All purchased items are made pursuant to our shipping terms, which are F.O.B. shipping point. This means that that risk of loss and title of any item is passed to you at the shipping point, which is when the carrier accepts the goods for transport.
- All shipping costs are not refundable.
In the event of a warrantee claim, you must notify us in writing by email or text message. You will allow reasonable opportunity for claims to be investigated by us prior to any replacement, refund or credit being issued and where required provide additional information and or goods for inspection if requested by us.
We will have no liability to you in respect if any defect arising from wear and tear, wilful damage, negligence, tampering of goods, abnormal working conditions, incorrect fitting or ordering of goods or failure to follow the manufacturer's instructions.
- All item(s)/part(s) and accessories, are covered by its Limited Warranty. The length of warranty is limited with each part as per product description and / or per agreement at the time of sale.
- Engine warranties are limited to mechanical defects in the block, heads, pistons, crankshafts, camshafts, rockers and oil pump. No warranty is provided for accessories such as pumps, sensors, switches, cables, belts, hoses, and manifolds.
- Transmission warranties are against mechanical failure due to defects, such as slipping, failing to engage into forward and/ or reverse. Transmissions are not warranted if the oil filter and transmission oil and seals have not been installed per OEM specifications.
- All warranties are void if the part is installed in an application for which the vehicle manufacturer did not intend it to be utilized; or if the vehicle in which the part is installed is a race car, limousine, taxi, bus, rental vehicle, taxi, or other commercial application.
- No warranty on seals, gaskets, fluids, or coolants.
- Please remember, NO RECIEPT, NO WARRANTY, NO REFUND OR EXCHANGE.